Things to love?
- Opus. Bless her heart. All day yesterday she shepherded me around in my sleep-deprived state – making sure I got food, caffeine, and a large horizontal surface to work on. She also checked my maths and picked up my cable needle every single time I dropped it.
- Graph paper.
- Baby sleeves on baby sweaters. Aww.
- Traveling socks (for Maggie) that I don’t have to look at to knit:
- Chocolate panini. And the Pearl Bakery for making it.
- The stash. Petting it is therapeutic.
Things I don’t love?
- Cabling. I suck at it. But I worked my way through it for the men’s sweater for ShiBuiKnits. I will not be defeated by this thing.
- Winding yarn into balls. Tangle, tangle, tangle.