- 7 news skeins of yarn mysteriously appeared in the stash this weekend. It’s all Opus’ fault. Seriously. Blame her.
- The Sock Club sock pattern was due, oh, 4 days ago. I might have made that deadline had I not ripped out the sock about 4 times now. I’ve yet to throw it at the wall, but it’s a near thing. This yarn is in even more trouble than I am.
- The ShibuiKnits pattern is not done.
- Nor are the socks for the pattern.
- An eCard is scheduled to be sent out this Friday but a subject has yet to be determined.
- The overwhelming desire to knit something not due last week is slowly weakening my defenses against Start-itis.
- My new Crackberry is thwarting every attempt I make to check my voicemail. If you’ve called me and left a message within the last week – send me an email, for the love of wool.
I’m sure there’s good news to be had, but it’s rather elusive at the moment. Maybe next time.