Designed as a special release for the Knit Purl Month of Lace, Barnes is inspired by a friend and former coworker – also the store manager of Knit Purl. The central design is a lace motif flanked by knit-and-purl teardrops, all surrounded by a neat garter stitch edge – for an elegant and modern lace design.
Pattern includes both charts and written line-by-line instructions, as well as U.S. standard and metric measurements.
- Suggested yarn: The Sanguine Gryphon Gaia Lace. Sample shown was knit using two skeins of The Sanguine Gryphon Gaia in the color “Sea Glass” .
- Yarn weight: Lace
- Gauge: 28 stitches and 36 rows = 4″ / 10 cm in Lace patt
- Needle size: US 3 / 3.25 mm
- Yardage: 800 yards / 732 m
- Sizes available: Approx. 12″ / 30.5 cm wide × 48″/ 122 cm tall
- Languages: English