Long awaited, this sweet pattern features an old lace pattern that transitions seamlessly to and from twisted ribbing for a striking cuff. Knit with a single skein of luxury yarn, these mitts make a great gift (or personal indulgence!) that will be cherished for years.
Pattern includes both charts and line-by-line instructions, plus both US Standard and metric sizing.
- Suggested yarn: The Fibre Co. Road to China Light. Sample shown was knit using one skein each of The Fibre Co. Road To China Light in the color “Peridot.”
- Yarn weight: Sport
- Gauge: 28 stitches and 32 rows = 4″ / 10 cm in Stockinette
- Needle size: US 3 / 3.25 mm
- Yardage: 175 yards / 160 m
- Sizes available: 6.75″ / 16.5 cm hand circumference
- Language: English