Inspired by a traditional Norwegian stitch pattern, these socks feature an allover stitch pattern that looks like a flock of birds (or flocked cloth). Flanked by garter stitch seams and garter stitch details, making for an architectural sock that can be worn by both men and women.
Due to the unusual nature of the stitch pattern, the instructions are written line-by-line and not charted. Pattern includes both US Standard and metric sizing.
- Suggested yarn: Malabrigo Yarn Sock. Sample shown was knit using one skein of Malabrigo Sock in the color “Lettuce.”
- Yarn weight: Light Fingering
- Gauge: 36 stitches and 48 rows = 4″ / 10 cm in Stockinette
- Needle size: US 1 / 2.25 mm
- Yardage: 330 – 660 yards / 302 – 604 m
- Sizes available: Child (Woman, Man) [6.25 (8, 9.5)” / 17 (20, 24) cm sock circumference]
- Language: English