Elongated slip stitches swirl around the crown of this hat, creating the illusion of movement. Knit from the top down, this pattern can be adapted to fit like a beanie or made to slouch even more.
- Yarn weight: Worsted (9 wpi)
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 26 rows = 4″ / 10 cm in stockinette stitch
- Needle size: US 8 / 5.0 mm
- Yardage: 210 yards / 192 m
- Yarn used: One skein of Anzula For Better or Worsted, shown in “Daffodil” and “Clay, or Two skeins of Shibui Knits Heichi, shown colors ‘Steel’ and ‘Lichen’.
- Sizes available: Adult M (22″ head circumference)
- Language: English