Originally published by Shibui Knits as the Columbia Cabled Pullover, the updated Rogue Fisherman pattern includes written line-by-line instructions for the cable patterns and metric measurements.
Inspired by fishermen’s sweaters of yore, this modern update has a sleeker silhouette (making it ideal for both women and men) with discreet cables for men who dislike “fussy” designs. Named for the Rogue River in Oregon, one difficult river to fish or boat in!
Pattern includes both charts and written line-by-line instructions.
- Suggested yarn: Shibui Knits Merino Alpaca. Sample shown was knit using two skeins of Shibui Knits Merino Alpaca in the color “Ivory” .
- Yarn weight: Aran
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 28 rows = 4″ / 10 cm in Stockinette
- Needle size: US 7 / 4.5 mm
- Yardage: 1310 – 1965 yards / 1198 – 1797 m
- Sizes available: 35 (38.5, 41.5, 45, 48, 51)” / 89 (98, 105, 114, 122, 130) cm chest circumference
- Languages: English